Before choosing a mobile app development platform, consider answering these basic
1) Who is the target audience of your app?
2) What are the users’ expectations?
3) What are the development costs?
4) What are the security implications?
5) How well will the mobile app development platform integrate with other platforms?
Generally, our mobile app development services include:
1) Custom iOS and Android app development
2) Progressive Web App development and Cross-platform development
3) UI/UX design services
4) Mobile app porting
5) Consulting and prototyping
6) Automated QA services
7) Power management, notification & geofencing services
8) Embedded Android & AOSP customizations
9) Maintenance and ongoing support
It depends on the contract model you choose.
1) For a Time & Material or Fixed price contact model, we provide a highly experienced
Project Manager to be responsible for coordinating the process.
2) For a Dedicated Team contract model, the team's management goes entirely on your
Designing is much more than learning how to use design software. You can learn to design
your mobile application yourself or ask someone to help you. But above everything else,
the design is about understanding the product inside out, and its capabilities,
features, and functionalities. The design should always keep the end-user in mind. The
design process we follow at OpenXcell is as follows.
Building User Flow / Diagram for each screen
Choosing Design patterns, palettes, and elements
Creating an animated prototype and asking testable questions
Give final touches to the mockup based on user feedback